Sunday, August 2, 2009
I'm back
Hi Everyone sorry I have not blog in a long time but I been busy with work so here goes I am working at a mental health clubhouse and I am going to vancouver community college in september 2009 I see my endo in august and I still have diabetes type 2 I still take pills and I still use my contour meter I also found out about 2 months ago that I have low blood iron so I have to do a blood test every month to see how the iron is My cat freeloader and talker are fine They don't like the hot weather we have had over the last week so I am doing ok with my diabetes I test my blood all the time so I think I am testing too much I am going to try blog more after my endo vist thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment