Hi Everyone It's Shelly
I beem busy this week but it all good. The coast post is almost ready to be printed and I wrote a little bit about diabetes this month and also my list is going to be in it. I am off to theo in a little bit too. Glad the week is almost done now for clean up of my place oh well maybe not? I don't see jade tomorrow so I will see next friday so no swiming this week more time to blog than. I did my blood test yesturday and it was 15.4 so it still high I will call my doctor soon to see her about that one more thing on my to do list?. I have not do any big xmas shopping yet but i plan to shop on line over the weekend. well I geuss that all for now shelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment